As I age, time being a limited resource has become a common theme, and moreover a necessary consideration in all endeavours. That said, time has never been regular to me, it has afforded me striking illuminations and events beyond my limited capable mind can plan for. Still, I want to put down some form of closure, since ever since August I have felt new sensations, of Time shifting and allowing me new conceptions. Also I guess this is something I will not do again, this kind of blog-y listification of lively things.
- I am done with heavy resistance training. I am done, not in the sense that I will stop training, I am just done in the sense that I think the field has nothing left to offer, in terms of learning. It is now business as usual–and I won’t even be coaching folks like I have been during this writing hiatus.
- I have been looking into a new endeavour, also equally practical and grounded, but with a lot of mental work. This includes getting a small office job, so I hope I will fare okay and turn in some inspirational stuff.
- I think I want to afford time writing again, with the company of new friends. Writerly friends from past acquaintance are sadly dead, or suffering from some kind of indecipherable crises. Death be not me,
- I will be starting a new site, on a new medium. This is to be updated later, in this very post. This will detail my new learnings in this other endeavour.
- I am on medication. This is very odd. I do not like medication, but like all wrong things, I let it happen so I can understand later on. I think coffee and rigorous exercise serves me better than medication will ever do.
- I fear humans. But I am a travelling king. This cannot be reconciled, yet here I am, human-fearing and human-commanding.
- I have been sleeping a massive amount. I don’t know. I think this will pass, but excessive sleeping is massively depressing, more than the medication can account for, and more than immobile game-y indulgence. I do not like my body of late, and this resting is almost in deeper denial, though I know at times my rest is largely protective, so I can wake up and find meaning again.